[CogSci] Neural Mechanisms Online 2020!

Fabrizio Calzavarini fabrizio.calzavarini at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 05:28:16 PST 2019

Dear everybody,
we are excited to announce that Neural Mechanisms Online is about to enter its third year of activity with a brand new series of webinars!
https://www.neuralmechanisms.org/webinarseries2020.html

Webinars are open to anyone with an internet connection. They will deal with hot topics of the philosophy of neuroscience. Several outstanding researchers from all around the world will present their paper, which will be shared via our mailing list. During the session, the author will present their work (45-50 min) and discuss it with the participants. Please find the calendar with the list of speakers below. Further update will be made available on our website: https://www.neuralmechanisms.org/.
To receive material, videos, and details about how to connect with us, please join our mailing list by writing to:

"neuralmechanisms at gmail.com"

****
10 January, 3-5 pm (GMT)
Manolo MARTINEZ
(Assistant Professor, University of Barcelona, Spain)

****24 January, 3-5 pm (GMT)
Frances EGAN
(Full Professor, Rutgers University, USA)

****7 February, 3-5 pm (GMT)
Ruth MILLIKAN
(Emeritus Professor, University of Connecticut, USA)

****21 February, 3-5 pm (GMT)
Marcin MIŁKOWSKI
(Associate Professor, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland)

****6 March, 3-5 pm (GMT)
William RAMSEY
(Full Professor, University of Nevada, USA)

****20 March, 3-5 pm (GMT)
Zina WARD
(PhD Candidate, University of Pittsburgh, USA)

****10 April, 2-4 pm (GMT)
Adina ROSKIES
(Full Professor, Dartmouth College, USA)

****24 April, 2-4 pm (GMT)
Brendan RITCHIE
(Post Doc, KU Leuven, Belgium)

****8 May,  2-4 pm (GMT)
Russ POLDRACK
(Full Professor, Standford University, USA)

****22 May,  2-4 pm (GMT)
Rosa CAO
(Assistant Professor, Standford University, USA)

****NB all times refer to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). You can check your local time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20191120T130000

****

Moreover, please notice that Carlotta Pavese's webinar (previously cancelled due to major technical problems) has been rescheduled on December 20th, h15-17 GMT (more details here).