[CogSci] Early-bird registration ends soon!

MathPsych/ICCM 2019 joachim+smp at uci.edu
Fri May 10 16:40:10 PDT 2019

Please note that the early-bird registration deadline for MathPsych/ICCM
2019 is *May 15 (Eastern Daylight Time)*.

Also please take note of the discount available to participants who make
a reservation at the conference hotel (see below).  To get this
discount, please make a hotel reservation first and then register for
the conference.

We have added a new symposium:

- Organizational Principles of Vision (host: Zygmunt Pizlo, UC Irvine
and Jun Zhang, University of Michigan)

More information can be found on our website:
http://mathpsych.org/conferences/2019/

--
Joachim Vandekerckhove
Conference Chair