[CogSci] CMU-DDMLab - in search for a lab manager

Cleotilde Gonzalez coty at cmu.edu
Fri May 10 09:49:27 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,
            My Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory (www.cmu.edu/ddmlab<http://www.cmu.edu/ddmlab>) has an opening for a full time Research Associate II position (aka Lab Manager), starting in July 1, 2019.  I am looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and energetic recent graduate with 3-5 years of experience in research laboratories, research methodologies, human subjects' protocols and data collection. Bachelor's degree in Psychology or equivalent is required.  The lab manager works very closely with me in managing activities related to the whole research cycle, including: preparation and management of research protocols, maintaining our web site and manuscript databases, providing support in development of experimental materials, collecting data, general office and miscellaneous administrative duties. The lab manager interacts with and supports various researchers, post-docs, and students in my lab.

Specific skills preferred: knowledge with IRB protocols and procedures; HTML and website maintenance; Qualtrics; TurkGate; TurkPrime; and Mturk general management; Javascript and MySQL databases basic; excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.

If you have a qualified student, please refer him/her to the official job description and application web site:

https://cmu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2012462&tz=GMT04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York

Thank you!

Coty
--