[CogSci] Faculty Position in Developmental Psychology at Columbia University

Larisa A Heiphetz lah2201 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:23:48 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Columbia is hiring a developmental psychologist this year! Please see the
ad below; we would love for you to apply and/or to pass along this ad to
your students/post-docs/other fabulous developmental psychologists you know.

The Department of Psychology at Columbia University invites applications
for a faculty position in the Department of Psychology at the tenure-track
assistant professor or early associate level, to begin July 1, 2019. We
seek applications from individuals with specializations in developmental
psychology that complement current areas of expertise within the
Department. While the position is open to all developmental psychologists,
those conducting research in cognitive science and/or cognitive
neuroscience are particularly encouraged to apply. Successful candidates
will have a demonstrated record of research productivity and teaching
commensurate to the level of the faculty position.

We will begin reviewing applications November 1, 2018 and will continue
until the position is filled. Using our Recruitment of Academic Personnel
System (RAPS), applicants should submit their vitae, statements of research
and teaching interests, copies of relevant papers, and arrange for three
letters of reference to be uploaded into RAPS. Please note that all
applications must be submitted through the online application site, where
you can also find further information about this position:
academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=67007.

For more information about the Psychology Department please visit:
https://psychology.columbia.edu/

Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.

Larisa Heiphetz
Department of Psychology
Columbia University
columbiasamclab.weebly.com