[CogSci] LOT Winter School 01/19

LOT Winterschool2019 lotwinterschool2019 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:55:05 PDT 2018

Dear Members of the Cognitive Science Society,

Greetings from Amsterdam!
We would like to formally invite you, especially graduates and PhD
students, to our LOT research winter school from the *7th until the 18th of
January 2019* at the *University of Amsterdam* in the Netherlands. This
year we have to offer, among others, 18 linguistic classes, poster sessions
as well as a public lecture by Sharon Peperkamp.
More information on the school can also be found online
<https://www.lotschool.nl/education-and-training/lot-schools/lot-winter-school-2019>.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
Nina Sczepurek
Student Organizer