[CogSci] LOT Winter School 01/19

LOT Winterschool2019 lotwinterschool2019 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:15:42 PDT 2018

Dear Members of the Cognitive Science Society,

Greetings from Amsterdam!
We would like to invite you, especially graduates and PhD students, to our
LOT research winter school in January 2019 at the University of Amsterdam
in the Netherlands. This year we have, among others, 18 linguistic classes,
poster sessions as well as a public lecture by Sharon Peperkamp.
I have attached our LOT poster for this winter school. More information can
also be found online
<https://www.lotschool.nl/education-and-training/lot-schools/lot-winter-school-2019>.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
Nina Sczepurek
Student Organizer