[CogSci] Neural Mechanisms Online: the first webinar on the Philosophy of Neuroscience!

Fabrizio Calzavarini fabrizio.calzavarini at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 03:16:48 PST 2018

Dear all,

We are very pleased to announce the beginning of Neural Mechanisms Online, i.e. the first international cycle of webinars (=online seminars) on the Philosophy of Neuroscience! The webinars will be held from January to July 2018, every two weeks (calendar). They will deal with hot topics of the philosophy of neuroscience. Several outstanding researchers from all around the world will present their paper, which will be shared via our mailing list. During the session, the author will present their work (30-45 min) and discuss it with the participants (how it works).
To receive material, videos, and details about how to connect with us, please join our mailing list by writing to:

"neuralmechanisms at gmail.com"
NM Word Press (under construction): link
NM Youtube Channel (under construction): link
NM Facebook: (under construction): link

Calendar
DATE / TIME (GMT)* / WHO

12 January 15-17 Philipp Haueiss

26 January 15-17 Marco Nathan

9 February 15-17  Charles Rathkopf

23 February  15-17 Edouard Machery

9 March 8-10 Colin Klein

23 March 15-17 Daniel C. Burnston

6 April 15-17 Alfredo Vernazzani

20 April 15-17  Felipe De Brigard

4 May 15-17  Joseph McCaffrey

18 May 15-17  Carl Craver

1 June 15-17  Jacqueline Ann Sullivan

15 June 15-17  Mazviita Chirimuuta

29 June 8-10 David M. Kaplan (TBC)

13 July 15-17 Matteo Grasso

* Notice that time is based on Greenwhich Mean Time (GMT), and can vary due to timezones and daylight saving time. Click on the link for finding out your local time.

--
The Neural Mechanisms team

Fabrizio Calzavarini
Agostino Pinna Pintor