[CogSci] Call for abstract - MeeTo 2018: From moving bodies to interactive minds

Andrea Cavallo andrea.cavallo at unito.it
Thu Sep 14 08:40:14 PDT 2017

------------------------------

​​​InTo Brain is glad to announce the first edition of *MeeTo 2018  *to be
held in *Turin, Italy, from Friday 25th to Sunday 27th May 2018.*

<http://UrlBlockedError.aspx>
​
------------------------------

Recent progress in cognitive and behavioral neuroscience has considerably
modified  the traditional view of the role of the motor system. Motor
circuits are now hypotesized to have a role not only in controlling the
physical components of movement, but also in undestanding human behavior
and  shaping the individuals’ ability to act together.

The main goal of the conference is to provide an arena for human-centered,
multidisciplinary discussions of the state of the art in the field of motor
and social cognition.

To cover the various aspects of this topic, the conference program will
include keynote lectures by:

Cristina Becchio <https://www.iit.it/it/people/cristina-becchio> –
University of Turin and Italian Institute of Technology (Genova, Italy)
Luciano Fadiga
<http://docente.unife.it/docenti-en/luciano.fadiga/curriculum?set_language=en>
–
University of Ferrara and Italian Institute of Technology (Genova, Italy)
Leonhard Schilbach <http://www.psych.mpg.de/2031238/schilbach> – Max Planck
Institute of Psychiatry (Munich, Germany)
Natalie Sebanz <https://people.ceu.edu/natalie_sebanz> – Central European
University (Budapest, Hungary)

We encourage researchers to submit an abstract
<http://www.intobrain.it/en/meeto-2018/abstract-submission/> of their work
in the field of motor and social cognition, to be presented as either a
talk (15 minutes) or a poster.* Submission deadline: 10th February 2018*

Please, check the conference website for more details www.intobrain.it/en/me
eto-2018
For information: info at intobrain.it

We look forward to welcoming you in Torino!

*The InTo Brain <http://www.intobrain.it/en/> Team*
--
Associazione InTo Brain
C.so Sommelier, 21.