[CogSci] Graduate Program in Psychology at Lehigh University

Almut Hupbach alh309 at lehigh.edu
Thu Oct 19 13:09:46 PDT 2017

Lehigh’s Department of Psychology is actively recruiting graduate students for the academic year 2018-2019.

·   We provide a research-intensive environment where graduate students and faculty work collaboratively within and across three areas: cognitive, developmental, and social psychology.

·   The small size of our graduate program means that students and faculty work closely together. We encourage collaborative research with multiple faculty mentors.

·   We aim to train talented psychologists qualified to work in academia, business or government after they graduate.  Recent graduates from our Ph.D. program have secured tenure-track faculty positions in the United States and internationally, post-doctoral research positions, as well as jobs in university administration, government agencies and business.

·   Students have multiple opportunities to gain teaching experience: Most serve as teaching assistants, and all doctoral students have the opportunity to teach undergraduate courses after completing their master’s degree.

·   Ph.D. students are fully funded (stipend and tuition) through five years in the program.

For more information about our program, please take a look at our department’s website: https://psychology.cas2.lehigh.edu <https://psychology.cas2.lehigh.edu/>
Lehigh provides students with state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining program sizes that allow close collaboration between faculty and students. The university is located an hour north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes west of New York City, giving you a reasonable cost of living with easy access to the amenities of a larger urban area.

Discover the difference you’ll find when students benefit from close mentoring relationships with faculty. If you have questions please contact Dr. Almut Hupbach, Director of Graduate Studies in Psychology at alh309 at lehigh.edu

Dr Almut Hupbach
Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies
Psychology
Lehigh University