[CogSci] Application for neuroscience/biometric/ ERP research sponsorship

Josipa Majic majicjosipa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:15:45 PDT 2017

Hi there,

If you are writing a master thesis or a white paper in neuro, and need EEG
devices + a data analysis platform - our company is offering a device
sponsorship program.
You simply fill out the application form available on the link below:
http://bit.ly/2gi1bd0
<https://t.yesware.com/tt/c0df6e14450a107ed4dd6394d99698298c289d42/f67bd2eec38e5558575b375c5d2475be/c9a6a32e732972637934276360e17e93/l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F2gi1bd0&h=ATN0EppH_DSJmmPtp2MOH4ifbf3EyQMpeZwqXeAKeJJ2g3_QDUUBP2bO0HcAIF3mZ6WX0SXeVRWgCjwBanNiXQIDRP9II6i7P_8TsMt9PdqR643I7Ndkzs2Xh5p-rcSFUvKBbdHAAPytw8R82RwhgouFbLSUHwfG0LwMxcOTi5enlm6HT2nHHOYxg9xrHUarHfeIPeXKgtYTYF8EbjyCQWIAJF7Y4Dbb2QTtWg150wz-VH2ZzSne3mCrxKshQpJK07oW1U01kTvgEyEHY0godD-SN3YbfDejvQ>
and
when approved, you will receive free device rental for your project + full
software package for detailed analysis.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to email me.

Thank you and have a nice day!

*Josipa Majic*
CEO and founder at *ID Guardian
<http://t.yesware.com/tt/c0df6e14450a107ed4dd6394d99698298c289d42/f67bd2eec38e5558575b375c5d2475be/54d7ded6f9cafd8449f7ce92c66be7b0/id-guardian.co/>*

Skype: josipa.majic
Mob: CRO: 00385912412989

         US: 001 415 324 0917

Address: 9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London EC2V 6DN, UK

Reg. No: 08669664

VAT: 201755145
Disclaimer
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are