[CogSci] Dream Research Conference Call for Submissions

Michelle Carr dreamsciencelab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 16:29:52 PDT 2017

The International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) is currently
seeking high-quality proposals for its 35th Annual Conference, to be
held June 16-20 in Arizona, US. The IASD is an eclectic mix of
scientists, clinicians, anthropologists, philosophers and artists who study
dreams as a path to understanding human consciousness and psychology.

This year, we are reaching out to organizations whose members we feel may
be interested in presenting at, or attending, our annual conference, as we
aim to increase awareness and stimulate interdisciplinary conversation
between those who are interested in the inner workings of the mind.

The conference occurs over 5 days filled with symposia, panels, workshops,
and lectures. We welcome submissions in any of several tracks, including
scientific research on sleep and cognition, therapeutic applications of
dreamwork, arts and humanities, cultural and historic perspectives, waking
imagination, and extraordinary experiences such as lucid dreams.

If your organization is willing to share our call for submissions
<http://iasdconferences.org/2018/call-for-presentations/> on your facebook
(share post)
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/5493995967/permalink/10156728039660968/> or
on twitter (re-tweet)
<https://twitter.com/DarwinsDreams/status/915705487622012929>, or
potentially in a newsletter or email list for your members, we would be
very grateful and likewise happy to return the favor as many of our members
attend multiple conferences in related fields each year.

We look forward to further communication, and please do not hesitate to get
in touch with any questions or requests.

Sincerely,

Michelle Carr

Conference Planning Committee for IASD

Research Officer at Swansea University Sleep Laboratory