[CogSci] Artificial intelligence (AI) Email List

Erin Marino erin.marino at leadlicensing.com
Mon Oct 2 14:58:06 PDT 2017

Hi,

Are you looking to target companies using Artificial intelligence (AI)?

Some of Artificial Intelligence software users like: Azure Machine Learning, Google Cloud Machine, TensorFlow, Infosys Mana, Rainbird, Salesforce Einstein, Teneo Platform and Wipro Holmes and many more...

We provide information Fields like: Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

Industry: Healthcare, Telecom, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmacy, Software, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Government, Banking, Legal, Transportation, Wholesale, Agriculture, Business Service, Marketing, Education, Hospitality And Media Internet.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts, sample and pricing.

Await for your response.

Regards,
Erin
Data Consultant

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.