[CogSci] Multiple Positions in Human and Artificial Intelligence @IU

Pleskac, Timothy J. tpleskac at iu.edu
Wed Sep 18 14:58:04 PDT 2024

We have multiple open rank positions in Human Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. We encourage applications from scholars who apply interdisciplinary perspectives across these fields to a variety of domains, including cognitive science, computational social sciences, computer vision, education, engineering, healthcare, mathematics, natural language processing, neuroscience, psychology, robotics, virtual reality, and beyond. Reflecting IU’s strong tradition of interdisciplinary research, we encourage diverse perspectives and innovative research that may intersect with or extend beyond these areas.

https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/25788

Please share with colleagues who you think might be interested.

-Tim Pleskac
--
Dr. Tim Pleskac (hear my name)<https://namedrop.io/timpleskac> (pronouns: he/him)|
Professor of Psychological & Brain Sciences<https://psych.indiana.edu/index.html> & Cognitive Science<https://cogs.indiana.edu/index.html>, Indiana University<https://bloomington.iu.edu/index.html> |