[CogSci] Invitation to Submit Your Contribution to CIFMA 2024 - Deadline Sept. 24, 2024

Suphasiree Chantavarin Suphasiree.C at chula.ac.th
Thu Sep 5 01:52:57 PDT 2024

We invite you to submit your research contributions to the 6th International Workshop on Cognition: Interdisciplinary Foundations, Models and Applications (CIFMA) held on 5 November 2024 at Aveiro, Portugal. This workshop is co-located with SEFM 2024.

=== IMPORTANT DATES ===
Paper Submission deadline: Saturday 14 September, 2024 (AoE)
Notification: Saturday 12 October, 2024

We welcome submissions in the form of (i) regular papers, (ii) short papers, and (iii) presentations which will be included in the pre-proceeding but not published in the post-proceedings. We welcome contributions on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:

- Interdisciplinary Foundations of Cognition
- Cognitive Robotics
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Cognitive Learning
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Medicine
- Logistics and Their Applications
- Cognitive Computing
- Cognition and Software Engineering
- Cognition and Formal Methods

More information about submissions can be found on this webpage: https://cifma.github.io/#SUBMISSION

Submitted papers will be refereed for quality, correctness, originality and relevance. Notification and reviews will be communicated via email.

Please submit your contributions via the Easychair conference submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cifma2024

Accepted regular and short papers will be published after the Workshop by Springer in a volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (http://www.springer.com/lncs). Condition for inclusion in the post-proceedings is that at least one of the co-authors has presented the paper at the Workshop.

For more information, visit the workshop website at https://cifma.github.io/

We look forward to your participation in this event.

=== PROGRAM CO-CHAIR ===

Reinhard Kahle, Department of Mathematics, NOVA University Lisbon, Portugal
Graham Pluck, Faculty of Psychology, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.