[CogSci] Job Opportunity: Program director position for the Developmental Sciences Program at NSF

Fisher, Anna V. avfisher at nsf.gov
Sat Oct 19 12:36:47 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,
NSF is seeking candidates for a Program Director for the Developmental Sciences Program.
We seek a developmental scientist with interest in language development, social development, or related fields of inquiry. Expertise in multi-method, mixed methods, lifespan, and/or biobehavioral research approaches is a strength. For additional details about this opportunity please see the announcement: https://new.nsf.gov/careers/openings/sbe/bcs/bcs-2024-111203?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

To apply for this position, candidates should send a cover letter outlining qualifications and reason for interest in the position and an up-to-date curriculum vitae to avfisher at nsf.gov<mailto:avfisher at nsf.gov>.

Please share this opportunity with anyone who might be interested.
Sincerely,
Anna

Anna Fisher, Ph.D.
Director, Developmental Sciences Program
US National Science Foundation
2415 Eisenhower Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-292-8451 | avfisher at nsf.gov
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Please note: My work hours may not match your work hours.
Please do not feel obliged to respond outside of your work hours.