[CogSci] EGPROC 2024 in Berlin

Dirk Wulff dirk.wulff at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:05:46 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are extending the call for abstracts for the annual meeting of the European Group of Process-Tracing Studies (EGPROC). The new deadline for submissions is May 19, 2024.

The conference will take place on August 01-02, 2024, at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin. We are excited to have Jella Pfeiffer (University of Stuttgart) and Lukasz Walasek (University of Warwick) as keynote speakers. On July 31, we will offer a pre-conference workshop on “Analyzing verbal reports using LLMs”.

EGPROC is a beacon for researchers employing process-tracing methods like eye tracking, mouse tracking, computational models of cognitive processes, and neuroimaging to study the cognitive foundations of human judgment and decision-making. The conference brings together researchers from all career levels and various backgrounds, including those in psychology, economics, and cognitive science.

You can find more information on our webpage <https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/research/research-centers/adaptive-rationality/egproc-2024> and submit your contribution via: https://www.mpib-berlin.mpg.de/research/research-centers/adaptive-rationality/egproc-2024/call

We look forward to your submissions and hope to see you in Berlin this summer!

Florian Bolenz
Kamil Fulawka
Dirk Wulff

______________
Dr. Dirk U. Wulff

Senior Research Scientist
MPI for Human Development
Center for Adaptive Rationality
Lentzeallee 94 | D-14195 Berlin
wulff at mpib-berlin.mpg.de <mailto:wulff at mpib-berlin.mpg.de>

Senior Adjunct Researcher
University of Basel
Center for Cognitive and Decision Science
Missionsstrasse 64A | CH-4055 Basel
dirk.wulff at unibas.ch <mailto:dirk.wulff at unibas.ch>
+41-(0)61-207-06-24