[CogSci] Assistant Professor Position @ MIT Sloan

Rahul Bhui rbhui at mit.edu
Sun Jul 21 14:01:46 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I'm very excited that we have an opening this year at MIT Sloan <
https://apply.interfolio.com/149758> in the Marketing group
<https://mitsloan.mit.edu/faculty/academic-groups/marketing/faculty-research-centers>!
We are an eclectic and open-minded group that is very friendly to folks
with backgrounds from many fields including cognitive science! Please note
the application deadline of August 12.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bhui
Class of 1958 Career Development Assistant Professor
MIT Sloan School of Management
https://mitmgmtfaculty.mit.edu/rbhui/

Assistant Professor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Sloan School of Management: Marketing

The MIT Sloan School of Management, located in Cambridge MA, invites
applications for a tenure-track faculty position in the marketing group
with a behavioral focus, beginning *July 1, 2025* or as soon thereafter as
possible. Candidates should possess a PhD by the start of employment, with
strong research and teaching potential, in a discipline relevant to
consumer behavior, such as marketing/management, behavioral/experimental
economics, social psychology, cognitive science, or the
information/computer sciences. Teaching is an integral part of the
position. Faculty responsibilities include teaching undergraduate,
graduate, and executive level courses and conducting research in the area
of behavioral marketing. The MIT marketing group draws on a variety of
disciplines and the candidate should work well with researchers in these
disciplines.
Qualifications

Candidates should possess a PhD by the start of employment, with strong
research and teaching potential, in a discipline relevant to consumer
behavior, such as marketing/management, behavioral/experimental economics,
social psychology, cognitive science, or the information/computer sciences.
Application Instructions

Applications must include a cover letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae;
three letters of recommendation; a brief statement of objectives and
aspirations in research and education; at least one (but not more than
three) representative research papers; and information about teaching
experience. Please submit your application by *August 12, 2024.*