[CogSci] SRCD25 Call for Reviewers (Panel 11: Language, Communication)

Sirada Rochanavibhata srochanav at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:10:32 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Dilay Z. Karadöller and I are co-chairing Panel 11: Language, Communication for SRCD25. We would like to invite those of you whose area of expertise fits within the panel to serve as reviewers. The review period is October 10-25, 2024.

See here<https://www.srcd.org/sites/default/files/file-attachments/SRCD25%20Submission%20Review%20Panel_website.pdf> for the Review Panels and Topics and here<https://srcd.imiscloud.com/OpenWater/OpenWater-Login.aspx> to sign up to be a volunteer reviewer for the upcoming SRCD Biennial Meeting.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your time!

Best,
Sirada

--

Sirada Rochanavibhata, PhD