[CogSci] Test your verbal fluency and uniqueness: Play Semantigories!

Abhilasha Kumar a.kumar at bowdoin.edu
Thu Apr 25 09:12:45 PDT 2024

We are recruiting participants for a large-scale study on memory search and individual differences.

We invite you to play the word game Semantigories<https://semantigories.research.bowdoin.edu/>! Test how fluent and unique your word associations are!

Please feel free to share your scores on social media as well as tell your friends and family about the game!

We encourage you to log in so that you can track your scores over multiple plays. We do not share your email with anyone.

Please note that by playing the game you consent to your game data being used for research purposes. If you are curious about our research, feel free to explore our lab website<https://thelexiconlab.github.io/>!