[CogSci] Post-Bacc Pre-Doctoral Lab Job

Whitman, Kathrine Kathrine.Whitman at ClaremontMcKenna.edu
Tue Apr 2 15:08:11 PDT 2024

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of the Dr. Sharda Umanath's Memory and Aging Lab at Claremont McKenna College. We at the UMA lab are currently looking for a full-time, post-baccalaureate, pre-doctoral lab manager for a start date in August 2024. We thought this list serve would be a wonderful place to recruit relevant applicants, and we hope that we might reach a wider audience.

Our listing is as follows:

Full-time Lab Manager Position, Claremont McKenna College The Umanath Memory and Aging Lab in the Department of Psychological Science is hiring a full-time lab manager with benefits. The lab manager will support ongoing research in the lab, from data collection and management to scheduling and coordinating undergraduate research assistants. More specifically, the lab manager will be responsible for organizing and overseeing the research outlined by Professor Umanath's National Science Foundation CAREER grant, with a particular focus on the aspects of the project related to older adults and coordinating undergraduate research assistants. Under normal circumstances, this position requires reporting to the lab on regular basis. Position starts August 2024. To apply: https://theclaremontcolleges.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CMC_Staff/job/Lab-Manager_REQ-6367 Please reach out to sumanath at cmc.edu<mailto:sumanath at cmc.edu> for questions.

Thank you in advance for your time! We look forward to hearing from interested applicants!

Sincerely,

Kathrine Whitman