[CogSci] New postdoc position(s) in computational creativity at Georgetown

Adam Green aeg58 at georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 2 08:54:41 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I’m hiring one (and perhaps two) postdocs for a couple of newly-funded projects focused on NLP and large language data. We’re looking at creativity and other character virtues. Much of the work will focus on a large admissions and post-secondary data set we've aggregated. I’ve attached an announcement. Please share with any individuals or groups that come to mind. It is likely that I’ll be hiring both for ’24 and for ’25.

With thanks and kind regards,

Adam

--
Adam Green
Professor, Georgetown University

Department of Psychology
& Interdisciplinary Program in Neuroscience
302-A White Gravenor Hall
3700 O Street, NW
Washington, DC 20057