[CogSci] [Event on Sep 25] CogIST Cognitive Debate Series: "Ecological Psychology Today"

Cog IST organizasyon.cogist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:04:09 PDT 2023

We are thrilled to announce that for the third anniversary of CogIST, we
will be hosting the Cognitive Debate and welcoming invaluable speakers to
discuss the current status of ecological psychology. The event will last
about 1.5 hours, which will be held online and entirely in English.

Date: September 25th, Monday
Time: 08:00 AM (ET), 13:00 PM (GMT+1), 15:00 PM (GMT+3)

Below you can find the moderator and discussants of this event:

*Andrew D. Wilson (Moderator)*

*Leeds Beckett UniversitySchool of Humanities and Social Sciences*

*Vicente Raja Galian (Discussant)*

*University of MurciaDepartment of Philosophy*

*Robyn E. Wilford (Discussant)*

*University of TorontoDepartment of Psychology*

*Alexandra Paxton (Discussant)*

*University of ConnecticutDepartment of Psychological Sciences*

In order to have access to the Zoom link, please fill up the application
form here: https://forms.gle/iqs7FBHycuP2SRMHA

---

CogIST is an independent community run by volunteering students to promote
cognitive science and make it more accessible in Istanbul and in Turkey.
CogIST seeks to provide a platform not just for science communication but
also for interaction and connection of academics from all over the world
with the help of this series, where researchers and scientists give a talk
on various topics in cognitive science.

If you have any questions regarding our community and events, please
contact us at info.cogist at gmail.com or @cog_ist on Twitter.