[CogSci] PhD program in Cognitive Science at Central European University in Vienna, Austria

Jonathan F. Kominsky kominskyj at ceu.edu
Tue Oct 31 03:04:16 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

(apologies for cross-posting)

The PhD Program in Cognitive Science at Central European University
(CEU), Austria invites applications for doctoral students to start in
fall 2024. Our department conducts research in the areas of infant
development, joint action, visual cognition and learning, behavioural
economics, computational modelling of cognition and brain functioning,
causality, active learning, language and cognition, and culture and
cognition. We are unique in that we provide full financial coverage for
our enrolled students and both an American and Austrian accredited
degree at the completion of the thesis.

All the information about the application process is in the attached
flyer and our deadline for application is February 1, 2024. If you are
aware of any finishing Masters or even very bright undergraduate
students in your environment who would be interested in research of
cognitive science I would like to ask you kindly to call their attention
to our program.

More information, including about upcoming Q&As for prospective
students, can be found on our website:
https://cognitivescience.ceu.edu/admission

Sincerely,

Jonathan F. Kominsky
--

Dr. Jonathan F. Kominsky

Assistant Professor of Cognitive Science
PI: Causal Cognition Lab
(he/him)

Quellenstrasse 51 | A-1100 Wien | Austria

Office: Room D504

This message is intended for the individual named above and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender. Central European University (CEU) is an undergraduate- and
graduate-level private university accredited in the United States,
Austria, and Hungary. CEU’s educational activities in Austria are
performed at Central European University Private University by CEU GmbH,
a private limited-liability company having its seat in Vienna, under the
address Quellenstrasse 51, A-1100 Wien, and is registered at the Vienna
Commercial Court under registration number FN 502313 x. CEU’s
educational activities in Hungary are performed by Közép-európai
Egyetem, at Nádor utca 9., 1051 Budapest, under registration number FI
27861. CEU is accredited in the US, with a registered address at 224
West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019, USA.