[CogSci] Ranking Issue of - cognitivesciencesociety.org

jayshree jali jayshreejal880 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 05:02:35 PDT 2023

Dear Web Owner,

I want to draw your kind attention that you should be worried about the low
ranking of your targeted keywords and low visitor towards the website which
will be a turning point for you and your business website.

I was checking your website on Google and Saw that there are most of the
keywords which are not on the 1st Page or 2nd page.  And this is the only
reason for which you are losing the Traffic as people are not finding you
when they are searching for the service.

Hence, I want to discuss the way through which we both can discuss and plan
how to come up with these keywords over the Google SERP. If you can show
your interest, then I can let you know the Price and Time Frame with the
Plan of action to get the work done what we are expecting.

I am waiting for your quick response if you are in need of the service.

*Best Regards*

*jayshree jali*
[image: beacon]