[CogSci] Job Posting: TT Assistant Professor, Cognitive Psychology

Irene Kan irene.kan at villanova.edu
Tue Jun 27 12:12:51 PDT 2023

The Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Villanova University invites applications for a TENURE TRACK POSITION (Assistant Professor) in COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY starting in August 2024. Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Psychology or a closely related discipline with specialization in Cognitive Psychology and should have a strong publication record, the ability to generate a high-quality research program, and a commitment to teaching in our undergraduate and graduate (M.S.) programs, including mentorships of Master’s theses in our rigorous, research-oriented program. We seek candidates whose research, teaching and service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to engagement and inclusion of culturally diverse students and to the diversity and excellence of our academic community. For more information about our department and programs, visit http://psychology.villanova.edu<http://psychology.villanova.edu/>.   Full job postings can be found here: https://jobs.villanova.edu/postings/26051

Applications must be submitted at jobs.villanova.edu and must include a cover letter, curriculum vita, three letters of reference, and other supporting documents as detailed at the application website. Review of applications will begin after September 25, 2023 and will continue until the position is filled.  Questions?  Email the search committee chair at: irene.kan[at]villanova.edu<mailto:irene.kan at villanova.edu?subject=TT%20Position%20in%20Cognitive%20Psychology>

Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian Order.  Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University’s mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect, and can contribute to the University’s mission and values.

Irene P. Kan, PhD
Professor
Director, Graduate Program in Psychology
Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Villanova University
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Link<http://www05.homepage.villanova.edu/irene.kan/> to my homepage