[CogSci] Fully funded PhD fellowship: The Role of Child-Directed-Speech in the Acquisition of Morphosyntax (UK home students only unfortunately)

Caroline Floccia caroline at carolinefloccia.info
Tue Jul 25 01:56:47 PDT 2023

Dear all,
We are looking to appoint a Research Fellow to work for *30 months* on
standardising a language surveillance tool for toddlers and children in
Wales (with Welsh and English). Knowledge of Welsh is NOT needed for this
post. This project will involve collaborating closely with the other teams
(especially Cardiff Met and Newcastle). It is a complex project funded by
the Welsh government, and will necessitate good knowledge of stats. It is
supervised by Prof Caroline Floccia and based in Plymouth.

https://hrservices.plymouth.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d854327OVO9%1BUSESSION=124B4E9C5D5B6BC33E36BF85EC651AB2&WVID=1602750fTZ&LANG=USA

Thank you,
Caroline

--