[CogSci] 3 fully-funded PhD positions on projects concerning memory and metamemory

Oliwia Zaborowska o.zaborowska at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 11:29:33 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

*Learning and Metacognition Experimental Lab *is looking for three
prospective PhD students (already in possession of an MSc/MA diploma) to
join our research team at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.
We have three fully funded PhD studentships on projects concerning memory
and metamemory, starting in October 2023.
The successful candidates will complete their doctoral studies under the
supervision of drs Katarzyna Zawadzka and Maciej Hanczakowski.
More information, including details regarding the application process, can
be found at lamelab.org/join_us.

All the best,
on behalf of the Learning and Metacognition Experimental Lab team
Oliwia Zaborowska