[CogSci] Philosophy & Neuroscience | Survey

steven gouveia stevensequeira92 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:20:33 PST 2023

Philosophy & Neuroscience | Survey

Within the scope of the Center for Philosophical and Humanistic Studies (CEFH) from the Portuguese Catholic University (Braga, Portugal). we would like to request your collaboration by answering this survey, whose objective is to evaluate how philosophy and neuroscience can cooperate together. This study was approved by the ethics committee of the center and was designed based on the Declaration of Helsinki. All reported data will be treated jointly, anonymously and confidentially. No data that identify the participants will be requested. So, if you are over 18 years old, if you work on topics related to Philosophy of Mind, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience (empirical and theoretical), Psychology, and related fields, and if you graduated in any of those fields (Master, PhD, etc.), we appreciate your collaboration.

Any questions that arise can be addressed to the principal investigator by this email  stevensequeira92 @ gmail.com<mailto:stevensequeira92 at gmail.com>

The Survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/46yQ5uCE9gSZoMjn9

Many thanks for your valuable contribution.

Steven S. Gouveia

Ph.D. (University of Minho)

Researcher of the CEFH (Portuguese Catholic University)

https://stevensgouveia.weebly.com<https://stevensgouveia.weebly.com/>

(Books, papers, talks, etc)