[CogSci] Call for Abstracts: Computational Cognition Conference - Deadline 3rd September 2023

Kristina Kobrock kristina.kobrock at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Aug 21 05:02:32 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the Computational Cognition (short ComCo)
conference takes place this year on 9th and 10th October in Osnabrück,
Germany! We will have invited keynote speakers and contributed talks and
posters on topics of computational modeling of higher-level cognition.
Please see our website (https://comco23.github.io/) for more details.

We invite submissions of abstracts (max. 250 words) for short talks or
poster presentations during the conference. Registration is required to
present at the conference. Please be aware that the conference will take
place in person, i.e., you will need to travel to Osnabrück in order to
present. Topics may span all areas of cognition (e.g. language, spatial
navigation, learning, etc.). We welcome presentations on both ongoing
and completed work. The presented research should either use a
(computational) model of cognition or should discuss its applicability
for computational models of cognition. Follow this link to register and
submit: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=comco2023

Potential topics and methods include:
- Cognitive modeling
- Computational neuroscience
- Perception and behavior in complex environments
- Neural representations and learning
- Multi-agent models
- Bayesian models
- Virtual Reality

Important dates:
- 3rd September 2023: Deadline for abstracts
- 18th September 2023: Notification of acceptance
- 1st October 2023: Registration deadline /(registrations may close
earlier if maximum capacity is reached)/
- 9th and 10th October 2023: Conference

We hope to see many of you in Osnabrück soon!

Best wishes,
Kristina (Kobrock), Jasmin L. (Walter) and Ann (Huang)
PhD candidates in the RTG Computational Cognition
<https://www.comco.uni-osnabrueck.de>
University of Osnabrück

--
Kristina Kobrock