[CogSci] Lecturer position at the Faculty of Psychology, Chulalongkorn University

Suphasiree Chantavarin Suphasiree.C at chula.ac.th
Tue Aug 15 19:48:31 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

The Faculty of Psychology at Chulalongkorn University is looking to appoint a full-time, tenure-track faculty specializing in Cognitive Psychology and/or related fields.

Duties include a) teaching and advising at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, b) conducting research and publishing academic papers, and c) services and administrative duties as appointed. Courses will be taught in English and will be conducted in-person at the Faculty of Psychology, Chulalongkorn University, located in Bangkok, Thailand.

The Faculty of Psychology, Chulalongkorn University is a leading educational institution in Thailand with numerous international/visiting faculty and students. We offer both international and local programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. Our research labs are equipped with specialized research software for experiment controls (e.g., e-Prime) and data analysis (e.g., SPSS, MATLAB), psychophysiological data collection tools (e.g., Biosemi EEG, Biopac), as well as online research platforms (e.g., Qualtrics).

Web Address: https://www.psy.chula.ac.th/en/

Bangkok is a host of numerous vibrant international communities. It is often ranked as the top city for expats with friendly people and affordable cost of living. With the city being in the center of Southeast Asia, we are well connected to other cities in the region and worldwide.

How to Apply:

Apply online at https://careers.chula.ac.th/recruit/jobdetail/11506

(Details in English are provided in the Formal Announcement PDF file).

Application Deadline: September 23, 2023

For further inquiry, please contact:

Suphasiree Chantavarin, Ph.D.
Email: Suphasiree.C at chula.ac.th<mailto:Suphasiree.C at chula.ac.th>