[CogSci] faculty position at the University of Auckland

Samuel Mehr mehr at hey.com
Wed Sep 28 09:00:30 PDT 2022

Dear CogSci,

The University of Auckland is recruiting a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in
Organisational Psychology in Auckland, New Zealand. Information is
available at
<https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/TheUniversityOfAuckland/743999854118593-
lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-organisational-psychology>

 For any interested candidates, I'm happy to answer any questions about
the department (if I can, as I'm new to it) and/or put you in touch with
the relevant people.

best
Sam

———
Samuel Mehr
School of Psychology, University of Auckland
and Haskins Laboratories, Yale University
Be a citizen scientist at themusiclab.org <https://themusiclab.org>!