[CogSci] Virtual Moral Narratives Workshop

Judy Kim judyseinkim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:47:07 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to invite you to our Moral Narratives Workshop this
semester. This virtual workshop aims to kickstart and develop an
interdisciplinary, empirical study of moral narratives. As you can read in
the longer description on our website (www.moralnarratives.org), our goal
is to bridge different approaches to studying moral communication by
bringing together researchers working on morality and communication.

The workshop will be held online, roughly every two weeks from September
27th to December 6th (always 11am-12pm EST). We have invited speakers from
a variety of fields (e.g., psychology, philosophy, linguistics, and
communications) to present their perspective on moral narratives – please
see attached flier for full speaker list and dates. The workshop is
supported by funding from the John Templeton Foundation.

If you would like to attend the talks, please fill out this form (
www.moralnarratives.org/register), and we will send you event reminders and
Zoom links. We hope you will join us!

Best,

Molly Crockett

Associate Professor in Psychology & University Center for Human Values

Princeton University

Judy Kim

UCHV Postdoctoral Research Associate in Cognitive Science of Morality

Princeton University

--
Judy Sein Kim
202-701-8767