[CogSci] Looking for Research Advisors

Youssef Franci yfranci at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 28 13:13:38 PDT 2022

operation twelve laboratories <http://operationtwelvelab.com/>, is a non for profit research organization founded by students from the University of California San Diego, California <http://ucsd.edu/>. Our main mission is to study the effects of unstable conditions, trauma (due to explosions, war, political instability) on societies and how people are able to cope with the circumstances they are facing.
In the last few months, our team has been working to understand the effects of the 2020 Beirut Blast on the Lebanese population.

We are looking for qualified professors, and faculty members of any institution to become part of our advisory committee.

If you are interested please contact me at yfranci at operationtwelvelab.com

Thank you!