[CogSci] Recruitment for 2023 Training Course in fMRI

Mary mohrbach at umich.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:18:42 PDT 2022

Pending funding from NIH to the University of Michigan for a
"Training Course in fMRI," we are now recruiting students for the course,
which will be held July 31, 2023-August 11, 2023 here at the University of
Michigan.

We are interested in advertising the course widely to graduate students,
post docs, or faculty with interests in neuroscience or
biomedical engineering who want to learn about fMRI. For those students
outside the University of Michigan, we do have funding available for their
travel costs, including airfare, lodging, and meals. There is an
application process and 30 students will be selected to be supported for
attendance at the course.  Applications are for US Citizens or Permanent
Residents only.  The deadline for applications is January 16, 2023.  We
would appreciate your advertising the course to any interested students or
faculty.

The Program Announcement and Application are attached for distribution.

Thank you in advance.

John Jonides
Edward E. Smith Collegiate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience
co-Director, fMRI Center
Department of Psychology
University of Michigan

Mary B. Mohrbach
Program Administrator
Training Course in fMRI
Preferred contact:  Email mohrbach at umich.edu
Cellphone: 734-972-3797.  Leave message and I will respond within 1 day.