[CogSci] Call for unpublished data on parent-child co-use during digital media use

Gemma Taylor G.Taylor4 at salford.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 04:17:01 PDT 2022

Good morning all,

My colleagues and I are conducting a systematic review and meta-analysis on adult child co-use during digital media use.

We have identified published studies, dissertations and theses in this area and we are now seeking unpublished work from researchers in the field. Please email me (g.taylor4 at salford.ac.uk) if you have any unpublished, in progress or in press experimental data investigating typically developing 0–6-year-old children's learning outcomes from media use with an adult.

Thank you for your consideration,

Best Wishes,

Gemma

Dr Gemma Taylor

Lecturer in Psychology | School of Health and Society
L827, Allerton Building, University of Salford, Salford, M6 6PU

Salford Cognitive Development Lab https://blogs.salford.ac.uk/cognitive-development-lab/
[cid:03d51e80-e235-4208-8290-e31cc6e01d55]

I will endeavor to reply to emails within 3 working days.