[CogSci] BIOLINGUISTICS has moved to PsychOpen and invites new submissions

Patrick C. Trettenbrein trettenbrein at cbs.mpg.de
Fri May 6 07:12:44 PDT 2022

FYI:

BIOLINGUISTICS has Moved to PsychOpen

We're happy to announce that our diamond open access journal BIOLINGUISTICS (https://bioling.psychopen.eu/) has now migrated to the PsychOpen publishing platform operated by the Leibniz Institute for Psychology. This move brings with it a lot of improvements, including (but not limited) to digital object identifiers (DOIs) for all past and future published papers, a new article layout, and professional typesetting of accepted submission handled by the PsychOpen staff. Despite these upgrades, submission and publication of papers in BIOLINGUISTICS remains free of charge.

Call for Submissions

Against this background, we invite theoretically minded linguists, linguistically minded biologists, cognitive scientists in general, and anyone else with an interest in the scientific study of language to submit their manuscripts for consideration. Learn more about how our submission, review, and publication process works here: https://bioling.psychopen.eu/index.php/bioling/author-guidelines

We publish different types of articles, ranging from fully-fledged Articles reporting original research to Registered Reports and peer-reviewed commentary as part of our Forum section. See an overview of our article types here: https://bioling.psychopen.eu/index.php/bioling/article-types BIOLINGUISTICS has no article processing charges (APCs) and no submission charges for authors. Readers can access all published content on our web site for free.

About the Journal

Since 2007, the journal BIOLINGUISTICS provides a peer-reviewed venue for the study of the biological foundations of language. The Advisory Board (https://bioling.psychopen.eu/index.php/bioling/advisory-board) and the Editorial Board (https://bioling.psychopen.eu/index.php/bioling/editorial-board) are made up of leading scholars from all continents in the fields of theoretical linguistics, language acquisition, language change, theoretical biology, genetics, philosophy of mind, and cognitive psychology.

--
Patrick C. Trettenbrein
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive & Brain Sciences

phone: +49 (0) 341 9940 2625
e-mail: trettenbrein at cbs.mpg.de
web: http://www.cbs.mpg.de/~trettenbrein