[CogSci] IMPRS Conference 2022 | Abstract Submission Reminder

Hustá, Cecília Cecilia.Husta at mpi.nl
Tue Mar 8 00:39:03 PST 2022

This is a friendly reminder that the abstract submission portal for the IMPRS conference is open until March 15.

We invite abstract submissions from early-career researchers on all topics in the language sciences. On-going research is welcome. It will be possible to present posters in both in-person and online poster sessions. Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously and selected for talks or posters. Details of abstract submission can be found on our website<https://www.mpi.nl/imprs-conference>.

Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested in presenting their work at the IMPRS conference 2022.

Best regards,

IMPRS conference organizing committee
 Gökberk Alagöz<https://www.mpi.nl/people/alagoz-gokberk> • Rong Ding<https://www.mpi.nl/people/ding-rong> • Cecília Hustá<https://www.mpi.nl/people/husta-cecilia> • Laura Giglio<https://www.mpi.nl/people/giglio-laura> • Figen Karaca<http://figenkaraca.com/> • Sara Mazzini <https://www.mpi.nl/people/mazzini-sara> • Koen de Reus<https://www.mpi.nl/people/reus-koen-de> • Giulio Severijnen<https://www.ru.nl/english/people/severijnen-g/>