[CogSci] Ecological Psychology Conference (reminder)

Alen Hajnal Alen.Hajnal at usm.edu
Tue Mar 8 08:51:47 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues:
This is just a gentle reminder that abstract submission and registration is currently open for the 2022 North American Meeting of the International Society for Ecological Psychology that will be held
at the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS on June 23-25, 2022. We welcome submissions for symposia, open talks and posters.

The conference website is https://www.isepna2022.com/

The website has information on abstract submission, registration, travel & accommodations, and planned social events.

We hope to see you there. The plan is to hold an in-person meeting.

Abstract submission deadline: April 1, 2022
Registration deadline: May 2, 2022

For more information feel free to contact me any time at alen.hajnal at usm.edu
Alen Hajnal, PhD.
Associate Professor