[CogSci] Equational models for the linguistic sentence

Francisco José López Quintana fjlq.cathedra at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 13:34:35 PDT 2022

     Dear colleague:

     I am writing this e-mail to send you a link to a paper on equational models of the sentence, bearing in mind that it falls within a theoretical framework in Cognitive Science that aims to formulate every sentence by means of a universal equation which could open a new way to take advantage of syntactico-semantic analysis (‘semiotaxis’) for applying it to Natural Language Processing.
     In case it might be of your interest, you can click on the following link to Academia.edu (or you can search Google for “Semiotax: equational models for the linguistic sentence”):
      https://www.academia.edu/82842273/Semiotax_equational_models_for_the_linguistic_sentence_and_the_computational_thought

     I send you my best regards and my apologies if it falls outside your field of concern.

Prof. Francisco José López Quintana
Consejería de Educación (Junta de Andalucía) - SPAIN
Former affiliations: University of Almería / Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia / University of Granada - SPAIN