[CogSci] Places still available: Two Bayes workshops (22-30 August)

Frederik Aust f.aust at uva.nl
Tue Jul 19 05:13:52 PDT 2022

This is a quick reminder that one month from now the University of Amsterdam is organizing two workshops on Bayesian statistics; a few places are still available.

1. *Theory and Practice of Bayesian Hypothesis Testing: A Hybrid JASP Workshop* held August 29–30, 2022, online or on-site in Amsterdam. For details, please visit the workshop website: https://jasp-stats.org/workshop/

2. *Annual JAGS and Stan Workshop: Bayesian Modeling for Cognitive Science* held August 22–26, 2022, in Amsterdam. For details, please visit the workshop website: https://jasp-stats.org/jags-workshop/

We would greatly appreciate it if you forwarded this email to research groups within your department/institute that may be interested in the workshop. We offer student discounts and (partial) fee waivers for those struggling to cover the workshop fees. Please reach out to us.

Kind regards,
Eric-Jan Wagenmakers

Theory and Practice of Bayesian
Hypothesis Testing: A Hybrid