[CogSci] Summer School in Cognitive Science (NBU)

vslavcheva at nbu.bg vslavcheva at nbu.bg
Mon Jul 11 07:16:48 PDT 2022

Dear students, friends and colleagues,

The Center for Cognitive Science of New Bulgarian University has the
pleasure to invite you to our 28th International Summer School in
Cognitive Science from 18th until 21st of July.

Join us to learn more about a range of current topics and achievements
in cognitive science research. You can view the schedule here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qfVTt4F1RASEt_EuU136I3dBKsbfVEZp1Cjy-mV7ttA/edit#gid=0

We would like to draw your attention that the Summer School will be held
in a hybrid mode with entirely online lectures or offline lectures with
online streaming. This year's Summer School is free for all who are
interested - all you have to do is to register via this link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZOBZMC7T5UTNZoB2T8LcG7ZLiBtrJeOhqxyjH2qWpqU/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true

Please don't forget to enter our website for more information about the
Summer School: https://cogsci.nbu.bg/bg/lqtna-shkola. [1]

We will be expecting you!

Links:
------