[CogSci] NFB, QEEG, and tDCS workshop

Mary cognitivium at sciencebeam.com
Mon Feb 14 05:59:36 PST 2022

Dear researchers and clinicians,

This would be our pleasure to invite you to join us for the upcoming hands-on Neurofeedback, QEEG and tDCS workshop, on February 26-27, 2022. This meeting will take place in Istanbul, Turkey.

This workshop will be a deep look into the QEEG assessment and Neurofeedback and tDCS treatment methods. It will provide the interested researchers and clinicians with an opportunity to learn all the details of Neurofeedback, tDCS, and QEEG through simultaneous theoretical and practical sessions. After this comprehensive workshop, all the attendees will be able to do QEEG assessment, and Neurofeedback and tDCS treatment methods on their own.
Due to the current situation of COVID-19, only limited seats are available and the registration deadline is February 22nd. Save your seat NOW:
https://sciencebeam.com/neurofeedback-qeeg-workshop4/

Besides, we are holding a free introductory webinar to the QEEG (Brain mapping) technique, on February 20th. Register now:
https://sciencebeam.com/qeeg-webinar-2/
Should you require any further information about the webinar and workshop, or the registration process, do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: workshop at sciencebeam.com
WhatsApp: +90 (535) 6498587

Mary Reae
Human Neuroscience Dept. Manager