[CogSci] Survey invite: considerations in computational modeling

Heijnen, S. (Saskia) s.heijnen at fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Oct 20 01:44:33 PDT 2021

Dear colleague,

Are you a cognitive (neuro)scientist using computational models? Check out this survey! For my PhD, I am studying the choices you make in modeling, and how these relate to your scientific goals.

Follow https://leidenuniv.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aY2PmSnku3ZmgDk to contribute.

The survey takes about 25 minutes to complete. The survey will be open until the 19th of November.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Saskia Heijnen, MSc, MA | PhD Candidate | Leiden University | Cognitive Psychology Unit & Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition