[CogSci] a 5-min experiment

elizabethqz at umk.pl elizabethqz at umk.pl
Mon Nov 22 05:58:25 PST 2021

Dear Phoneticians,

We would like to kindly invite you to take part in a 5-minute long
experiment. It’s part of the doctoral research, we would be grateful
for your evaluations!

In the experiment, you are asked to assess 16 spectrograms on a
7-point Osgood scale from [1] least to [7] most speechlike.

The question is: How much does the sound represented on a spectrogram
resemble a single spoken word/speech? Please click either (but not
both) of the following links and take part in the experiment.

Language 1
https://www.labvanced.com/player.html?id=27254

Language 2
https://www.labvanced.com/player.html?id=26112