[CogSci] CFP: 8th Annual Conference of Cognitive Science Jan 2022, Abstract deadline: Nov 25

Shyam Diwakar shyam at amrita.edu
Sat Nov 20 00:27:13 PST 2021

Hello All,

I would like to cordially invite you and colleagues interested in or working on cognitive sciences, neurosciences or related topics to participate at ACCS8. This January 2022 event will be fully online. The abstract deadline is November 25, 2021.

ACCS8: Call for contributions
8th Annual Conference of Cognitive Science (ACCS8)
Amrita University, India – 20 – 22 January 2022
https://www.amrita.edu/accs8

The 8th edition of ACCS, to be hosted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University), Kerala, India will be held virtually. Registration will be free but mandatory to attend.

List of our invited speakers, TPC and other info at https://www.amrita.edu/event/accs8

CONFERENCE TOPICS
Like in our previous years, the ACCS8 conference is open to all topics with Cognitive Science as a discipline, and in various areas of study, including Neuroscience, Artificial Intelligence, Linguistics, Skilling, Medicine, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, and Education.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We welcome abstracts (min word limit:500) from all areas of cognitive science and from anyone worldwide.
For the 2022 online event, we are accepting only abstracts containing the salient details of your study. Please copy and paste the title and abstract into the submission form.
We are not accepting any paper-length submissions this year, so do include all relevant details in the abstract itself.
A small number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations/talks.

Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=accs8
For CFP: https://easychair.org/cfp/accs8

CONFIRMED Keynote speakers:
1. Nandini Chatterjee Singh, UNESCO MGIEP, India.
2.  Claudia Wheeler-Kingshott, University College London, UK.
3. Kenji Doya, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan.
4. Egidio D'Angelo, University of Pavia, Italy
5. Ned Block, New York University, USA.
6. Bhavani Rao, Amrita University, India.

IMPORTANT DATES
Abstract submission deadline November 25, 2021

BEST PAPER AWARDS
We are planning some best poster and oral presentations. Please stay tuned.

CONTACT
All questions about submissions should be emailed to accs8conference at gmail.com<mailto:accs8conference at gmail.com>
Previous ACCS events - https://www.amrita.edu/event/accs8/about

Thank you and kind regards,
Shyam Diwakar
Local organizer - ACCS8

--
Prof. Shyam Diwakar, Ph.D.
Director - Amrita Mind Brain Center

Ph:+91-476-2803116 Fax:+91-476-2899722
http://amrita.edu/mindbrain
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1_nOxaCXob6wVcuQyYI5KVk1PhMgihY8c&revid=0B234NYNYmh7xckREQjc2T3pPdUh5UGdXaytOUGlRcXFzcVFFPQ]

[https://intranet.cb.amrita.edu/sig/RankingLogo.png]

Disclaimer : The information transmitted in this email, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Any views expressed in any message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.