[CogSci] Online Mentoring Job Offer

Mary cognitivium at sciencebeam.com
Mon Nov 22 05:55:32 PST 2021

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that ScienceBeam Institute, organizer of various Electrophysiology and Neuroscience events, webinars, and workshops, is expanding its’ Scientific network. This great network is consisted of professionals, professors, and researchers, in various fields including, clinical research and treatment, psychiatry and neuropsychology, neurophysiology, neuroscience, cognitive science, and etc. Relying on our 20-year experience, we do believe in building relationship with different labs, clinics, research centers, organizations, and universities, whom we have a mutual field of interest, and sticking to it. We do believe that Science should be having no limits, and by strengthening these relationships, we all can make a change in the world of science and technology.

We would be delighted to invite the interested professionals to join our team for working together on conducting online and in-person webinars and workshops about the above-mentioned topics, in order to expand the science and knowledge to all the interested people around the world with no limits. By joining our team you will be lecturing in different worldwide events and help us to spread the science.

While applying for this position, please note the below points:
• Professionals in the fields of Neuroscience, psychology, psychotherapy, neuropsychology, clinical research, clinical treatment, Neuro-Biofeedback, EEG/ERP, QEEG, brain stimulation, brain disorders, and etc. are invited to apply for this position.
• Ph.D., post doc, assistant professors, professors, and lecturers are invited to apply for this position and join our team.
• Previous experience with teaching and lecturing is a plus.
• Please send your CV as well as a short message to introduce yourself and the topics that you’d be able to cover to this email address: workshop at sciencebeam.com

Please share this flyer with interested people. We are waiting to hear from you. If you had any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact us (workshop at sciencebeam.com ). We would love to hear from you.
Also, you can use the below to get some information about some of our previously held workshops and webinars:
https://sciencebeam.com/workshops/

Best Regards
Mary Reae
Human Neuroscience Dept. Manager