[CogSci] In-depth Analysis Report & Strategy - cognitivesciencesociety.org

Amit Kumar Swain amitkumarswain012 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:51:04 PST 2021

Dear Web Owner,

My name is  Amit and I am working as a digital marketing analyst. Promoting
websites and enhancing their web performance is my job role. If you worked
with some SEO companies and ended up in a relationship with no results then
I can be your trusted advisor. I have proven techniques that will help your
website to reach the first page of Google and drive
traffic/sales/conversions. Your phones will start ringing again.

I am sure you have a great looking website, however, in order to perform
well and drive quality visitors, there are certain techniques and
guidelines Google should follow correctly. This can make a huge difference
in the overall website performance.

I would like to share some of the concerned areas and strategies to fix
them.

Onpage Analysis of - (cognitivesciencesociety.org)

1) Meta tags not defined correctly, need to be changed. Your Current Home
Page Title: Not looking good, needs to be changed. (Google typically
displays the first 50-60 characters of a title tag or as many characters as
will fit into a 512-pixel display. If you keep your titles under 55
characters, you can expect at least 95% of your titles to display properly.)

2) I checked and didn't find an updated version of the XML sitemap on your
website. A sitemap lists URLs that are available for crawling and can
include additional information like last update, the frequency of changes,
and importance. This allows search engines to crawl the site more
intelligently.

3: Robots.txt file needs to be updated for your website. A robots.txt file
allows you to restrict the access of search engine robots that crawl the
web, and it can prevent these robots from accessing specific directories
and pages. It also specifies where the XML sitemap file is located.

4: I found some errors and warnings while testing w3c markup validation.
You can also check by visiting the  Cleaning up these errors is highly
essential because it can make your page difficult for search engines to

5: I also checked the website performance for the desktop and mobile
version in the google developer tool and found some coding errors which are
affecting the overall website performance. You can also see the analysis by
entering your website name here:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
<https://barikshreeja032-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1Q1_7G87ISERANTBHIA0sBqNWfAu-47VAwRbBU2HSLU4-0&key=YAMMID-1637052663893&link=https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/>

See below the outlined plan of cognitivesciencesociety.org :

On-site SEO Recommendations & Implementations

Off-Page SEO/SMO Strategy

Meta Tag Writing /Implementation

Social Bookmarking Submission

Google Webmaster Tools Verification

Article Content Submission

Google Analytics Verification

Blog Content Posting

Duplicate Content Checking/Fixing

Classified Posting

All Tag Missing Checkup/Fixing

Press Release Submission

HTML Error Checking/Fixing

Local Business Listing Creation

404 Error Analysis/Fixing

Old Backlink Analysis/Bad Link Removal

Google Penalty Removal (If Penalized)

Profile Creation and Optimization

GEO/OG Tag Fixing on Every Page

Document/PDF/PPT Submission

Sitemap XML Fixing

Blog Directory Submission

Robots txt Fixing

Blog Social Bookmarking Submission

Keywords Density Fixing

Social Media Content Posting

Canonical Issues Fixing

Image Sharing/Optimization

Internal Linking Analysis and Fixing

Question & Answer Participation

URL Structure Fixing

Forum Participation

301 Redirect Set up

Blog or Google Alert Commenting

Identify Broken Links/ Fixing

Product Listing (Only for Product Sites)

Header Tag (H1, H2 …. H6) Fixing

Social Media Profile Creation- If Not Done

Text to HTML Ratio Fixing

Anchor Text Variation Analysis and Suggestion

Website Page Loading Speed Fixing

Competitor Analysis & Link Building

Crawl Error Fixing

Internal blog posting

Responsive Design Check and Advice

We will write new content for your pages, or make changes to your existing
content.

Filter out bad bots from Google Analytics

 To start/maintain social channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
Google+, LinkedIn, etc.

Add WP plugins like Super Cache or Yoast to enhance SEO

A weekly or monthly report, displaying work we’ve done and how your site
ranks.

We will do an audit of the website homepage, content, or link profile that
includes action points.

Disavow spammy links

If you are interested in promoting your website for getting more visitors
then please give me a reply. I’ll share with you my strategy and work
process in detail.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards
*Amit Kumar Swain*