[CogSci] CALL FOR PAPERS - 2021 Annual Meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse

Mensink, Michael mensinkm at uwstout.edu
Mon Jan 11 09:37:44 PST 2021

The Society for Text & Discourse (ST&D) is pleased to announce our 31st Annual Meeting, to be held online August 2 - August 4, 2021, with sessions to be held both asynchronously via Flipgrid and synchronously via Zoom. ST&D is an international society of researchers who investigate all aspects of text and discourse including processing and analysis. The purpose of the Society is to foster and promote excellence in research, to enhance communication among researchers in different disciplines, and to contribute to the education and professional development of those in the field or entering the field.

We invite students and scholars from various disciplines (e.g., Psychology, Linguistics, Neuroscience, Learning Sciences, Education, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Communication Sciences, Health Literacy) to submit proposals to the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Society for Text & Discourse. Full details regarding the submission and review processes can be found on our call for papers, linked below.

We are now accepting submissions for ST&D 2021, with a closing date of March 15, 2021. Reviews and decisions will be communicated to authors before the end of May, 2021.

Call for papers: https://easychair.org/cfp/std2021

Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=std2021

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6E80E.2DFBC830]
Michael (Mike) C. Mensink, Ph.D.