[CogSci] Hands-on workshop-New Year Festival 2022

Mary cognitivium at sciencebeam.com
Wed Dec 22 01:45:25 PST 2021

Dear Researchers,
On behalf of the ScienceBeam company, we are delighted to announce that on the occasion of the new Year 2022, we would like to invite you to join us for the New Year Festival 2022. This festival includes a 3-day meeting and gathering with the international clinicians and researchers in Istanbul, Turkey, as well as the End-year big sales. The participants will take part in the hands-on Neurofeedback, QEEG, and tDCS workshop at a considerably lower registration rate, as in the new year gift. Due to the COVID-19 safety guidelines and considering that we emphasize on our workshops to be completely practical, the workshop will be held as in a semi-private workshop with a limited capacity.
Topics to be covered in the QEEG Workshop:
• Basics of EEG signals and brain mapping
• EEG recording using the eWave system
• Introduction to the Neuroguide software
• EEG montages, different databases, asymmetry, coherence, absolute and relative powers
Topics to be covered in the Neurofeedback Workshop:
• Introduction to the Feedback and brainwaves
• A practical guide to Neurofeedback therapy using the eWave system
• Diagnosis of mental disorders based on changes in the brain waves
• Assessment of treatment protocols, such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, etc…
Topics to be covered in the tES Workshop:
• Introduction to the intracranial stimulations (TDCS, TACS, TRNS, TPCS)
• Applications of xCS in disorders, cognitive function, and cognitive rehabilitation
• Hands-on session with the eStim device
This comprehensive workshop provides not only a broad and up-to-date exposure to the current state of QEEG, Neurofeedback, and tDCS methods, but also provides an opportunity to do Neurofeedback treatment as well as QEEG recording and analysis during hands-on sessions. All the attendees who have little or broad experience in QEEG and Neurofeedback will find this meeting a comprehensive and engaging workshop.
We are delighted to invite you to join us for this fantastic meeting. This New Year Festival 2022 is a great opportunity for any researcher and clinician interested in the above-mentioned techniques, or anyone who’d be interested in adding these techniques to their research center or clinic. Special opportunities are waiting for you.
So, even if you are not in Istanbul, do not miss this extraordinary opportunity and book your flight promptly. We are excited to see you!
For more information regarding the workshop schedule and registration please visit the link below:
https://sciencebeam.com/neurofeedback-and-qeeg-workshop-3/
Please click on the link below to see the workshop schedule:
https://sciencebeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Program-Schedule.pdf
Feel free to share the flyer among interested people.
Please bear in mind that the registration deadline is January 8th and limited seats are available.
If you have any questions regarding the workshop, do not hesitate to contact us (workshop at sciencebeam.com , or WhatsApp: 00905356498587).
We hope to see you soon in Istanbul.

Mary Reae
Human Neuroscience Dept. Manager @ScienceBeam