[CogSci] Deadline tomorrow: job- ADAPT Centre Post Doctoral Research Fellow- Speech Interaction at HCI at UCD Group

Benjamin Cowan benjamin.cowan at ucd.ie
Thu Dec 16 03:51:53 PST 2021

--
=====================
Benjamin R Cowan PhD
School of Information & Communication Studies
University College Dublin
Twitter: @BCowanHCI

NB- I do not respond or check emails at weekends or in the evening.
If anything is urgent please phone.
Recent papers:
Doyle, P., Clark, L. & Cowan, B.R. (Accepted). What Do We See in Them? Identifying Dimensions of Partner Models for Speech Interfaces Using a Psycholexical Approach. Proceeedings of CHI 2021. https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.02094
Wu, Y. et al (2020). See What I’m Saying? Comparing Intelligent Personal Assistant Use for Native and Non-Native Language Speakers. 22nd International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.06328
Wu, Y. et al (2020). Mental Workload and Language Production in Non-Native Speaker IPA Interaction. Proceedings of the 2nd Conference on Conversational User Interfaces. 2020. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.06331
Garialde, D. et al (2020). Quantifying the Impact of Making and Breaking Interface Habits. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/2005/2005.06842.pdf